Scrambled egg is such an easy delicacy. It can be enjoyed on their own as a quick meal, or served with toast, sausages and bacon for a complete breakfast.
The difficult part of the recipe is probably the folding technique. However, practises makes perfect and the reward is the most creamy and velvety scrambled egg the you have ever tried.
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp full cream milk
- small block of butter
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt in small bowl.
- Melt butter in a hot pan.
- Pour in egg mixture and immediately reduce heat to low.
- Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit, without stirring, for 20 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan. Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again.
- Repeat until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places, then remove from the heat and serve on a slice of toasted bread.