BSC East West Food Fest is a month long food event featuring various mouth watering recipes and dishes from the many restaurants located within BSC. In conjunction with the month-long food festivities, the Epicurious Brunch is taking place today and tomorrow (27 to 28th of October), from 10am to 6pm at the Ground Floor Concourse.
The Epicurious Brunch is featuring more than 15 gourmet food stalls:
1. Kuriya Japanese Restaurant – tuna cutting demonstration which took place today. Tried their salmon sashimi and deep fried salmon skin (only for RM 1!) and we loved it!
2. Craft Bakers – an European bakery specialises in organic stoneground breads, patisseries and pastries.
3. The Potong – artisan icy pops with interesting flavours such as root beer (my favourite!) and sparkling pop (dunked in sparkling grape juice).
4. Forty Licks – handcrated ice cream with creamy flavours such as salted caramel (so good!), earl grey and white coffee.
5. Swich Cafe – love their interesting flavours such as Crispy Soft Shell Crab tossed with Salted Egg on homemade pizza crust drizzed with curry aoli & Singapore Style Chilli Crab Lasagna.
6. Fat Blossom Cupcakes
Other food stalls include Yay! Sammich (sandwiches), Ultra Fudge Brownies by Lex (brownies), Smooshie Juices (home made fruit juices & yoghurt), Hot Shots (coffee), Kee’s Creampuffs (creampuffs), Gourmandines (imported gourmet food products), Andy’s BBQ (American cuisine, Texan BBQ) and Paulisima’s Kitchen (tacos).
Throughout the 2 days event, there will be a lot of fun activities and cooking demonstration taking place at the Ground Concourse Area. It is your last chance to drop by BSC tomorrow if you are a big fan of artisanal goods!
All participating F&B outlets in BSC have come up with interesting promotions for the whole month of promotions. Patrons can also participate in the Savour & Stamp contest. Just spnd a minimum of RM 150 at each outlet to collect 5 stamps to redeem a free gift.