The Pink Sage @ Solaris Dutamas

*closed down*
IMG_3372
Solaris Dutamas is the latest place for some leisure shopping and dining! It is not exactly near to Solaris Mont Kiara. It is located in the vicinity of the Matrade building, Wilayah Mosque and the Government office complex at Jalan Duta. So to avoid driving around the maze of Mont Kiara and Segambut, hit Jalan Duta and look for the Wilayah Mosque!
pinksage
It has becoming our favourite hang out place for Sunday brunches. Parking is a breeze during the weekend and it houses some of the most interesting cafes and restaurants around town. We have Nathalie’s Gourmet Studio, Wau Penyu, The Fish and Chippery, and the PINK SAGE!!

I love the interior of The Pink Sage; it is best to keep things simple and clean with a splash of trend or color here and there.
IMG_3324

The place serves all day breakfast, from 8am until 6pm. We chose the ever popular Stacked Breakfast (RM17) with eggs (poached, scrambled or sunny side up), chicken or beef sausage, streaky beef brisket, roasted potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, beans and rye or white toast. It was really good and satisfying! The chicken sausage was bursting with flavor, and the streaky beef brisket being a replacement for bacon was crispy and juicy. I love the touch of rosemary here, in the baked beans. And not to forget that we enjoyed our potatoes and mushrooms very much.
IMG_3325
Up size your stacked breakfst for an extra RM10 if you are a heavy eater, or if you wanted to share it with someone else.
IMG_3346
Feeling greedy, we go for the American Classic Cheeseburger (RM21.50). The patty was intensely beefy and bursting with flavours, but I find it a tad dry. I love my burger patty to be really moist; the juicier the better.
IMG_3267
some caffeine to start off the day (RM 7)
IMG_3261
water is free <3

We loved the atmosphere and the simple food and were quite willing to add this restaurant to our list of “favourites”.

The Pink Sage Diner and Pantry,
A4-UG-01 Solaris Dutamas,
1 Jln Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.
+6016 205 2023

Comments

1. Last time when they were still in Jalan Dang Wangi, they would gladly change the beef brisket to something else for me (coz I don’t take beef)… but now they have this “No Switcheroos” rule…. sigh!!!
    Although their breakfast is good, I don’t see the value in the meal anymore
    .-= thule aka leo´s last blog ..KTZ Food – SS2 PJ =-.

ah thats too bad! u gota remind them le

2. wyyv says:

All the food is looking real good, I bet the taste would be as nice as it look :D oh my… i already wanted to bite the burger after seeing it… haha
    .-= wyyv´s last blog ..Strawberry Strudels – Cameron Strawberry Moment =-.

hahaha yummy!

very productive piece and you were there yesterday only :) when wanna bring me over here? maybe we shall dessert while kgboy is away?
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..Food for Skin – My Beauty Cottage- SohoKL =-.

anything la dear. so near to my house

4. KY says:

ooo the breakfast looks good! shall try it one of these days :D
    .-= KY´s last blog ..KYspeakscom with brand new look and features =-.

yeah the place is so cool!

5. mimid3vils says:

very cozy place, now I’n thinking should I bring my little devil there?
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Zen Ichi =-.

Hey, so this means that the old Pink Sage is no more?
    Great place for breakfast-brunch.
    Not as far as Solaris if coming from town area?
    Damn it took me so long to find Solaris last time.
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Of “Er-Hu”- Prawn Crackers -amp the Crabs that Never Came =-.

7. babe_kl says:

been hearing so much dunno when can make it here :D
    .-= babe_kl´s last blog ..Review- Restoran Venecia – Casa Venecia- Bukit Idaman- Selayang =-.

8. squall says:

wow…new place to took a nice breakfast~~

9. JD says:

My colleague was just talking about it the other day, apparently his bro is one of the partner there. Will give it a try.
    .-= JD´s last blog ..Canton I – Gardens =-.

I think there’s another Germany eatery there when I passed by there few months ago… wonder if it’s still there…
    .-= jason´s last blog ..Funky Villa- e@Curve =-.

11. Yes. Definitely will explore this new place with my university friend this coming weekend.

12. agnes sim says:

I’m working at this area. ;-)
    .-= agnes sim´s last blog ..Simple Brass Design =-.

haha reli? i only know that kencana is there

13. saravana says:

food is nice and goog service but kitchen very slow