Tegal Sari @ Ubud, Bali

For our full travel itinerary, please click here
IMG_0656
One of the highlights of our Bali Trip is the amazing stay in Tegal Sari, Ubud. From RP300,000 (RM110) to RP 600,000 (RM 220) (+10% tax), it was really worth the money paid for. Service was impeccable! The staffs were really helpful and friendly; and it is not any worst than some of the 5 stars hotels out there.

Our wooden room (RP 400,000) that overlooks the paddy field is beautiful! I absolutely adore the bed with canopy and the huge bath tub. :)

DO keep in mind that reservation need to be made at least 3 months in advance as the rooms are really limited. Upfront payment are required via TT or by credit card with an additional charge of 1.8%. Just drop them an email for enquiries.

Tegal Sari

Hanoman Street Padang Tegal, Ubud 80571
Bali – Indonesia P.O. Box 183
Telp: 62-361-973318, Fax: 62-361-970701
e-mail: info@tegalsari-ubud.com
For more info, please log onto: http://www.tegalsari-ubud.com
IMG_0648

the restaurant
IMG_0505
pathway to our rooms
IMG_0504
pathway to the lobby
IMG_0496

IMG_0495
gym facilities
IMG_0494
massage pavilion. (1 hour body massage at only IDR 75,000/ RM26.50)
IMG_0477

The rooms:
IMG_0431

IMG_0507

IMG_0369
Wooden Room
IDR 400,000 + 10% tax per night excluding breakfast / RM155.34
With a canopy bed and single bed at the terrace, minibar, air-conditioner, western bathroom with separate shower, facing the rice field & located on the second floor.
tegal-4

IMG_0396

IMG_0487

IMG_0447

IMG_0465

IMG_0466

tegal-2

tegal-1

tegal
Deluxe Room
IDR 500,000 + 10% tax per night excluding breakfast / RM194.20
Beautified with one single size bed and one queen size bed, minibar, sofa, air conditioner and ceiling fan, western bathroom with separate shower, view facing the rice field & located on the first floor.

Comments

1. Huai Bin says:

Amazing photos Wei Zhi! Reservations 3 months in advance? That is…a rather long time for a spontaneous traveller like me. The place looks reallg good though. :)
    .-= Huai Bin´s last blog ..The entire process of eating rat in China =-.

*faint*
    both of them so ‘Niang; ><

3. JD says:

The greeneries are so luscious on the photos. Make me fall in love with Bali already…time to plan for another trip to Bali.

4. as usual.. camwhoring! But that’s the point right? LOL!…
    .-= thule aka leo´s last blog ..DARN!!! And I thought that my town is safe! =-.

5. mimid3vils says:

Love the 4 poster bed, romantic~~
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..It’s A Noodle Bar =-.

6. Christine says:

i miss our trip dear :)
    and tegal sari was simply amazing
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Jaya ONE Food Crawl! =-.

7. vialentino says:

wow…u stay in tegal sari…i stay in green fields only during my bali holiday last few weeks…really nice padi field view rite….

8. irenekay says:

I Love this place….. Stayed there last year and ya… I booked 3 month in advance and those facing paddy field rooms were fully booked!!!! Got the garden view but its still lovely!! It was rated no1 hotel by Tripadvisor (the period of time I booked) convenient to Monkey Forest rd… They have a sister spa nearby and it’s Cheap & Good… got my 4 hours (with Phytomer facial) for bout Rm120??? clean…friendly staff…will definately stay here again!!

9. alvink says:

the place is so nice. and its cheap rite? :)

10. waheeda says:

woooww..so cheap.. thank for da info..

11. Ciki says:

omg! this place is like a dream.. lovely shots!

btw, kampung boy looks like a girl with that flower in his hair.. eek! too close for comfort :P

12. The paddy field is so beautiful! I personal like the pathway to the room. And I’m pretty sure that I would enjoy the massage very much in this comfortable place.

13. KOS says:

nice sharing, i feel like to plan a trip to there too liao
    .-= KOS´s last blog .."lepak" at KLCC =-.

14. Vince says:

I was at Tegal Sari too last week.. Fully agree, their place is just like a little heaven nestled in the green paddy field area.. We took the Villa, it was a mind blowing villa with a dash of japanese design with a private pool. Both my fiancee and i were so delighted upon our arrival, and yes it was at the villa i proposed to my fiancee. We have no regret taking the villa as the normal rooms are fully booked. I must admit being a frequent traveller to Bali for almost 20 times, i have no regret staying at this place in which they are strategically located in the heart of Ubud. The minus points is that, the paddy just got harvested and we miss the green view but to compliment that we got a nice view of those ‘dirty duck’ in the fields.. Thanks for sharing those nice pictures.. Cheers.

15. Yan says:

i stayed at this hotel every time i go to Bali.. Next year we gonna go again and stay here again.. Almost 5 times already..Superb…
    .-= Yan´s last blog ..Black Pepper Spaghetti =-.

16. Daniel says:

I stayed at Tegal Sari on my last visit to Bali, and boy it is THE best hotel in that price range, probably anywhere in the world. What a beautiful property, surrounded by beautiful paddy fields. The staff there made our trip even better, ever so attentive and friendly.

If you are interested to read up my review on Tegal Sari, you can visit my site at http://travcult.com/2010/11/tegal-sari-accomodation-ubud/

17. Heather Tam says:

Hi there, love all your photos of Tegal Sari. Can you tell me what brand and model of digital camera you use? I’m looking to buy a new one in the next few weeks.
    Beautiful photos…thank you again.

hi im just using an old canon eos 450d :)

Heather Tam Reply:

Okay thank you for that.

I think you are a very talented photographer/image maker.
    Your EOS 450D camera is only as good as the creative mind which creates & takes your photos.

My family and I are staying at Tegal Sari in April because we found your lovely
    photos on the Internet…so thankyou.

Why don’t you contact Tegal Sari and suggest they use your photos for their website?

Best regards,
    Heather Tam and family

Thanks for your kind words. In need to upgrade our camera equipment but no $$

18. asma says:

Hi ,
    I try to search a way to book on line so can you share a link for this hotel to make bonking.
    Thanks you very much .

19. Terry says:

I just back from Bali. Thanks to your blog. We spent two nights in Tegal Sari too. It is amazing! Tegal Sari sent me birthday greeting as well!

yes Terry, good value for money too! only thing is its always full :(

20. Tong says:

hey guys the hotel in Telaga Sari u guys stayed very nice I like to watch the green padi farm as your pic, may I know which month u guys visited to Bali?

in april :)

1. [...] Day 2 SEE: Ground Zero Memorial & Pantai Kuta – EAT: Warung Made, Jalan Raya Pantai Kuta – SEE: Nusa Dua Beach – SEE: Tirtha Bali Chapel, Uluwatu – SEE: Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) – EAT: Pork Ribs @ Naughty Nuri’s Warung & Grill, Ubud – STAY: Tegal Sari, Ubud [...]

2. [...] our full travel itinerary, please click here. After a good night’s sleep at Tegal Sari, we woke up fairly late to enjoy our brunch at Ibu Oka, located just across the street from the [...]

3. [...] Bali, we chose to spent a good two days at Ubud, Bali. The first night we rested our weary feet at Tegal Sari and on the second night we settled down at Green Field Hotel & [...]