We will be flying off the Taiwan (again) in a few hours time with only NT28000 in our hand. For the month of August, 50 teams from across the globe will compete to become the ultimate winner of “the best trip in the world” contest. The Bureau will arrange for our entire tour to be covered by the media. Kancheong-nya!
At the end of the day, the most popular team will be selected for each of three language groups (Chinese, English and Japanese) in accordance with popularity with blog readers, as measured by the number of votes won and hits on the video. Voting starts from 15th August 2009, where we will be uploading a video into “the best trip in the world” website after we have completed our itinerary for the day.
Here’s how you can help us:
Go to http://www.taiwanbesttrip.net/vote-rule and follow the steps. You could stand a chance to win some prizes too!
Terms & Condition:
• Voting is restricted to once per day per registered account.
• Users must log in to initiate the voting process. The voting button will be displayed on the page for each selected team.
• Voting Period: From 14 July to 31 August 2009 at 23:59:59 Taiwan time (GTM +8).
• The selected teams must upload four videos, each with a 200-word description, to be eligible to receive votes.
• The winners list will be announced on 15 September, and prizes will be sent to the address specified in the registration. Users with incomplete information will forfeit the right to a prize.
• Only one prize will be awarded per person.
• Gift list（The organizer reserves the right to add to or change prizes of equal value）
1. 1 National Palace Museum dragon-shaped bottle opener (for 10 persons)
2. 1 Taiwan rural oil painting environmentally-friendly water absorbent coaster set (for 10 persons)
3. 1 copy of the book Taiwan, une bonne surprise! (for 10 persons)
4. 1 Tour Taiwan commemorative Taipei Metro Card (limited edition) (for 20 persons)
5. 1 Tour Taiwan 4G JetFlash flash disk (limited edition) (for 100 persons)
6. 1 Tour Taiwan Year commemorative bookmark (limited edition) (for 100 persons)
7. 1 Tour Taiwan commemorative bag (limited edition) (for 100 persons)
Please cast your vote from 18th August up to the closing date. Your vote matters!