Happy Birthday KampungBoy!

comic-kampungboy1

(click to enlarge)

Happy Birthday Dear! Wishing you another year of good health, happiness and prosperity (with me by your side :p)

By the way, what’s for dinner tonight?

Comments

1. Thanks sweetie. Copy CAT :P But I like. Hehe.

2. Sugar Bean says:

Happy birthday to kampungboy! Haha, lots of funny pictures. Wish you wealth and health and happiness!

3. lingzie says:

you two are so sweet la! :) :) :)
    big LOL at “by the way, what’s for dinner tonite?” hehehe

happy birthday kampung boy!

4. boo_licious says:

Happy Birthday Kampungboy! Hope Citygal takes you somewhere nice for dinner.

5. Criz Lai says:

Happy Belated Birthday to you and to me… haha. Seriously, 8 May was the actual date?? Quite a surprise to me.. :P

6. wee bon says:

Hiak Hiak…I would say…this is the better comic version presented by Citygal than Kampungboy’s hand-drawing version…Hahah~

7. Sugar Bean: Thanks ya. Hehe. It was Citygals creation.

Lingzie: Hey. Thanks. What’s for dinner? Will be posted soon :D

Boo licious: Hi, Thanks for your wishes. Ya enjoy d dinner very much. Thanks :D

Criz lai: Hey. Oh the same date as you? Haha. What a surprise. Happy belated birthday to you too.

Weebon: Copy cat must come out with something better wut. :D

8. cumidanciki says:

happy bday! may u grow bigger, wiser, stronger but.. not fatter:P

9. cumidanciki: Hey. Thanks lot. Wish to grow fatter. :D

Happy Belated Birthday, KampungBoy! The world’s your oyster now and may have the freshest, dude! :D

11. Nic (KHKL) says:

Happy Belated Birthday, KampungBoy! The world’s your oyster now and may you have the freshest, dude!

12. babe_kl says:

Happy Belated Burpday Kampung Boy!

13. andrew says:

woooooooot~ Belated birthday to you bro!! +D

14. This post suspiciously look familiar. I can’t quite place where I’ve seen it before. ROFL.

Here’s wishing Kampung Boy a very late HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

the comic that kgboy drew for me? oh i love comeeco. did u use that for all ur posts?