I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Jeannie Lee for the scrumptious dinner served and fellow floggers for such a memorable night. I guess that I do not have to elaborate on New Formosa’s food further as their fame has spread across linguistic and cultural boundaries. It succeed in making their Taiwanese customers feel at home while we Malaysian simply love the diverse and delicious menu.
Authentic sour plum juice
Home made herbal tea
I. Formosa Sucking Pig Set Meal (Order in advance, at least 5 person)
1. Formosa special combo dish
Fried golden mushroom and shell meats
Sesame pig’s intestine
Grilled prawns stuffed with garlic
2. Roasted crispy suckling pig
3. Si Chuan Crispy Duck
4. Longan Roasted Pi Pa Duck
5. Fermented Soya Fish Slices
6. Formosa Special Fried Fish Slices
7. Formosa Bamboo Yam Rice (order in 40 minutes advance)
II. Bonito – Mala Steamboat
III. Formosa Stone Fire Pot
1. Hand Made Muachi
2. Mashed Yam with Ginkgo (Or-Ni)
3. Formosa Special Sweet Yam
4. Four Flavoured Pudding
New Formosa Restaurant
46, Jalan SS2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Business Hour: 12pm – 3pm and 6pm – 11pm.
Tel: 03-7875 1894, 03-7875 7478