Bumbu Bali @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Pictures from Sinchew i

DO you know that Waterlily, Buddy-Buddy and Bumbu Bali are under the same mangement or shall I say family owner? Today I’m going to blog about Bumbu Bali. Bumbu refers to herbs of Bali. It was run by the owner, Eddy and his Bali wife.

The big signage always caught the attention of bypassers.

The paintings give me a sense of tranquility..

Menu – I have to say that it has more varieties than their sister outlet Waterlily

Ice Lemon Tea

Papaya, honey and lime

Italian Soda ordered by Yen..Frizzy and Refreshing

My mixed juice – honeydew, honey and mint..What a good combination..Very refreshing!

Es Campur – With sagos, mixed fruits, and coconut candies which I’d never seen for a long time..YQ thinks that its too coconutly..Too much of it and you will throw up..

I pour these dippings on top of my pasta..Crazy girl craving for spicy food..

Lamb Chop..Dun judge the look as it was crispy outside and tender inside..

Siap Memanggang (BBQ Chicken) You gotta order this if you love the aroma of lemon grass..Its half chicken actually, double the size of Nando’s by paying only few bucks more

Nasi Campur Bumbu Bali..The portion is H-U-G-E..55 had a hard time chewing..

My Ladies Pasta with Grilled Chicken (Low fat, low carb konon..Haha..I was ‘amazed’ by the amount of oil left after I clear everything)

With Happy Face and Bloating Tummy..Hahaha

Somehow I still prefer Waterlily than Bumbu Bali. Reasons: I love watching my food being grilled as they have the open kitchen concept, it’s cheaper, and their yam cake makes me drool..

Other Reviews by Pasan Kia and Eating Out
Operating hour:11 am till late included Public Holidays
Bumbu Bali
18 & 18-1,
Jalan Persiaran Puteri 1,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong.
Phone: 03-80618099

Comments

1. kuang says:

yeah ate here b4 ….chun place ….like coconut house at melaka :D

2. boo_licious says:

I quite like the Nasi Campur Special – the grilled items are nice esp the satay lilit. Must try the Waterlily cafe place.

3. KampungboyCitygal says:

Kuang: Hehehe Miss mlc now

Boo: I love the way they marinate..

4. tekko says:

Yeap, Bumbu Bali is very good in food marinate… for me, Waterlily is not as good as Bumbu.

5. KampungboyCitygal says:

Tulan : They still make money coz its under the same management..:p

6. Mark says:

Bambu Bali and Waterlily are my favorite place when I used to stay in Puchong.
    I never know they share the same owner. But I just love their feel.

7. KampungboyCitygal says:

Yeah Nice food Nice environtment..but service a bit slow :p

8. whistler says:

I must agreed, the service is not that good for a places like this. I’ve been there twice indeed. They use the same food marination for all (or at least most) of the dishes. I kinda like the taste but I’m sure this is not a place that I can go so often, otherwise will get sick of the taste..

9. Joan Chew says:

hey leng lui, where is waterlily??? same concept like bumbu? same range of food???

10. KampungboyCitygal says:

whistler: I love the taste too..I cant go often due to Money COnstraint..or else i’ll go very often

Joan: Yeah..same concept but less varieties..Beside Binary college..U can easily spot it from the main road

I don’t really enjoy Bumbu Bali food. Not really taste like Indonesia food. Seriously their avocado drink cannot compare with the ordinary “Es Apokat” that I tried in Indon which is very rich. Their food simply cannot fight with the original taste. I heard there’s one indon food restaurant in Bukit Bintang which serve better Indonesian food.

12. fooDcrazEE says:

dont even know where the hell is Bandar Puteri….i’m a noob abt Puchong. Never like the place from those days, dunno why

13. f00dl0ver says:

i love the Nasi Campur Bumbubali which is served with many seafood choices. will definitely recommend my friends to this place :)

@fooDcrazEE: if u know where Puchong Giant is; Bumbu Bali is located across the road of that Giant hypermarket.

14. baitycariem says:

wah I didn’t know Puchong have lots of best place to eat, OMG, I’ve been staying here in Puchong for almost 11 years, adeyh I should try to eat here at BumbuBali, the place look nice la, thxs for the info! and nice blog too! =)

1. [...] Cafe @ Mutiara Damansara  that shares the same owner as Waterlily Cafe, Bumbu Bali and Ole Ole Bali serves authentic Balinese cuisine and also a small selection of Western food. [...]